Tuesday 10 November 2015

Simple LED Flip Flop

LED Flip Flop is one of many circuits have I made when I start to learn about electronics circuits. In years of 2002 i often to assembling some circuits with PCB. Of course many PCB sold on the electronics part store at that time and until now. I like to assembling several LED circuits because all of them can blink with very beautiful.

Yesterday, I visited at electronics part store which old shopkeepers on my city. In the store, I looked from left to right. I admired because he still kept very old component and circuits PCB. How old this part can be seen from price on the package. I'm sure that is old price.

I bought some PCB, one of them is LED Flip Flop, you can look at this photo.





If i bought PCB Saturn product that well known merk, I always got a paper pieces that describe schematic of PCB like this.


Finally, I was assemble this, and I’m so happy because not for success to assemble but I can remember while sit in the Technical High School from 2002 to 2005.


And you can watch this Video. This circuits is simple to make and soldering.





No comments:

Post a Comment