Thursday 10 December 2015

Running LED Circuits

I think variation of blinking LED is art, Running LED circuits that i mean is a set of LED which blinking alternately. So that LED look like running with circular motion. As usual i rarely make PCB from blank PCB. But i often bought circuit PCB like this. Because it lower cost than make from blank PCB.


As usual, i got schematic paper like this
Main component of this circuit is IC timer 555 and CD 4017. I use Green LED, Blue LED and Red LED purpose to look like colorful. Total 20 of LED used. VR 20 K is potensiometer or trimpot that used to adjust speed of LED blink.

Top and bottom view of PCB


After Build


So, you can watch this video, please leave your comment, 
thank you for watching and visiting my Blog



4 comments:

  1. I really love this construction. . WELL DONE TO THE BRAIN BEHIND THIS SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL CIRCUIT.

    I need more of your diagrams so that I can also practice.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to found this blog. I have some facts related to this blog and I would like to share with all its readers. Definitely it is going to help everyone and aware people with some more knowledgeable points.หลอด led

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir, I am interested to have all small hobby circuits ( ready made kits with you ) for my own hobby/interest or say to show this to little childs. Can it be possible to you to send me the detai list of available small hobby ready made kits with its cost ( specifically in Indian Ruppes) including payment and payment method. Please reply me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir, the requirements of your small hobby ready made kits list may be send to me. I am staying in India. My name is V.R.KHARE

    ReplyDelete